Constantly inspired by functional, minimal and organizational design, I’ve designed several calendars + planners over the years for clients and myself alike. The hangup? The tremendous production work involved in creating a yearly, monthly or daily planner in Adobe InDesign.
After researching forums and tutorials to no end, I finally discovered the solution to setting up a calendar template with InDesign, ready to automate in seconds for each upcoming year.
Rather than holding onto this efficient solution for myself, I’ve created a mini-class walking you through how to design + automate your own planner with InDesign.
Whether you sell organizational planners in your shop, or are like me and prefer to design your own personal printable calendar each year, this class is for you!
- Step-by-step video instructions walking through how to design + automate a yearly, monthly and weekly calendar in Adobe InDesign (watch all videos in 1 hour total)
- Beginner – Intermediate. Previous Adobe InDesign experience is preferred.
- Lesson 1: InDesign Overview
Learn how to style tables, work with paragraph styles and basic formatting within InDesign.
- Lesson 2: Yearly Calendar
Set up the "year at a glance" calendar page.
- Lesson 3: Monthly Calendar
Create a monthly calendar in Adobe InDesign.
- Lesson 4: Weekly Calendar
Create a weekly calendar in Adobe InDesign.
- Lesson 5: Calendar Template
Finalize your calendar template using master pages in InDesign to use for years to come.
- Lesson 6: Calendar Automation
Sit back & relax as your calendar is automated!
Automating Calendars Mini Class
— $47.00 —
*Note: This class does not include technical support. All sales are final. Music by: www.bensound.com